Sosland Publishing is seeking an entry-level On-line Editor with at least 2 years’ experience in content development. Components of the digital platform include two web sites, email newsletters and social media applications.
- Assist in the production of daily and weekly news content, aggregation of related site content, and the development of special projects that will include such multimedia applications as infographics, slide shows, audio and video.
- Execute editorial plans on a daily basis.
- Post stories, manage keywords, write articles and develop and distribute email newsletters.
- Assist with data management for weekly print magazines.
- A BA/BS degree or higher in journalism with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Experience working within a fast-paced daily news environment a plus.
- Experience with content management systems, Photoshop, ExactTarget, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of digital trends.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the food and beverage industry a plus.
Please submit resume, writing samples and salary requirements via the following link: