Award-winning Phoenix Media is looking for a top-notch media professional to write and edit content for the company’s growing lineup of web and magazine properties. We are looking for a talented, well-rounded professional with experience in writing, blogging, editing and tweeting.
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least three to five years of professional media experience, either print or digital;
- Is familiar with or proficient in using major social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook in a B-to-B context;
- Has at least a bachelor’s degree in communications or a related topic;
- Is good at meeting deadlines and multitasking, and can work in a fast-paced environment;
- Is comfortable interviewing top-level business executives;
- Is a fast learner who can write and edit content for a variety of market segments, including foodservice, manufacturing and construction;
- Is well-versed in Word, InDesign and Excel; and
- Has a positive, hard-working attitude.
This full-time editor will be based in the Chicago Loop, with the opportunity to telecommute part-time. The editor will work on several of our media properties, including Retail Merchandiser (retail-merchandiser.com) and Food & Drink (fooddrink-magazine.com). This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to play an important role in a growing business.
For consideration, please submit resume, published writing samples and salary requirements to recruiting@phoenixmediacorp.