Senior Editor – Boating Industry
Boating Industry, the leading trade magazine and website serving the marine industry, is looking for an experienced journalist to fill a managing editor or senior editor role. The successful candidate will be an accomplished editor who is comfortable moving between a number of tasks in a fast-paced environment. Position will be located in Plymouth, Minn.
- Contributing on a daily basis to BoatingIndustry.com and Boating Industry social media efforts
- Writing and researching features for the print and digital editions
- Assist editor-in-chief in planning editorial coverage
- Work as part of larger team, assist in planning conferences and other in-person events
Desired skills and experience
- Five years writing/editing experience, preferably in a B2B setting
- Public speaking ability, comfort level and confidence
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to travel for trade shows, media events, etc.
- Experience with social media
If interested in this position, please submit your resume by email or mail.
Jonathan Sweet, Editor in Chief
3300 Fernbrook Lane N. Suite 200
Plymouth, MN 55318