Editorial Director – IHS
IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information and insight in critical areas that shape today’s business landscape, including energy and power; design and supply chain; defense, risk and security; environmental, health and safety (EHS) and sustainability; country and industry forecasting; and commodities, pricing and cost. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content and expert independent analysis of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS employs more than 8,000 people in more than 31 countries around the world.
Leader of the IHS Engineering 360 “publication site” from an editorial perspective. With the Senior Director, Thought Leadership and other key stakeholders – this position is tasked with developing and deploying a net new IHS publication site and overall online, public destination designed to afford global engineering value chain participants with indispensible original analysis and content based on IHS research, analysis, and predictive insights. Said publication site intentions include:
- Propagation of existing and new IHS Product Design Thought Leadership content
- Augmentation of existing IHS Thought Leadership content creation processes and output.
- Expansion of current IHS Product Design market awareness and expert credibility.
- Representation of IHS Goldfire and Knowledge Collection offerings in the form of limited use, complimentary tools.
- Promulgation platform for global IHS market awareness and demand-generation campaigns.
- Champion engineering editorial in support of recent GlobalSpec acquisition.
Minimally a Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Mechanical…) and/or Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism.
- Experienced in writing, reporting, and editing weekly publications, monthly magazines, special publications, and websites.
- Demonstrated journalistic, publisher, and editorial skills in engineering and related industries.
- Prolonged experience as an editor-in-chief for major trade publications.
- Seasoned in online publishing including site design, content management, production, and partnership programs.
- Accomplished in keynote speaking, event production, and moderation of executive panels.
- Versed in global engineering research/consulting methods and practices.
- Awarded for editorial excellence in the engineering sector.
This function is fully responsible for all client data issues and their resolution. All inquiries are logged, tracked resolved and customers notified in a timely fashion. This is a unique offering from IHS and no other vendor provides such a service. This type of service is a major selling point and a differentiator between us and other data providers. IF this function is not carried out properly we lose some of our value proposition. The overall working of the department are (priorities, individual assignments, schedules) are all made independently as well as the priorities and scheduling of batch fixes to the database.
*Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow up.*
To apply for these positions, please visit:
IHS REQ # 12501
http://www.ihs.com/Employment/current-openings.htmand search Req # 12501
IHS offers a complete package of rewarding programs, including competitive salaries and customized benefits. We’ll also provide you with extensive training, education and information resources to help you grow and develop in your career.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/bp7936p