ASBPE Members can save $100 off the Publishing Business Full Conference Pass and receive a new Kindle Fire.
The Publishing Business Conference & Expo, March 19-21, 2012 at the New York Marriott Marquis, is the nation’s largest event for book and magazine publishing executives. The leading-edge program addresses pressing issues facing book and magazine publishing executives today.
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered:
- How to reinvent your company for more profitable multiplatform publishing
- What the new way of thinking about content and discoverability is
- How to tap the mobile market
- How to create a social media game plan
- What are the best practices in app development
- How to build diversified revenue streams
- What to expect in the future of e-books
- How market shifts are impacting all industry constituents
- How to work toward a more profitable future for all
Check out the full agenda at http://www.publishingbusiness.com/agenda as well as the All-Star list of speakers lined up to date: http://www.publishingbusiness.com/conference-info/speakers/
Apply discount code: ASBPE-100 and you’ll pay only $1,075. This price also includes lunch on Monday and Tuesday and continental breakfast on Wednesday.
Register at http://publishingbusiness.cvent.com/d/0cqjky/4W