The Webinar, Taking Your B2B Publication to the Next Level, will be held on March 14, 2012 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. EST.
Sign up for this timely March 14 webinar to learn about best practices from top editors of two B2B publications that won several prestigious Azbee awards in 2011
Packed with real-world examples, this webcast will help you to produce compelling and award-winning content. Among the topics to be covered:
- Idea generation
- When to plan a feature.
- Who to include in a feature planning session.
- Developing a feature plan check list.
- Identifying the appropriate digital components of a feature.
- When to meet again prior to publication.
- Recognizing a feature’s award potential.
During the March 14 webcast, you’ll also learn about
- Creating accessible content from unfamiliar and complex topics.
- Incorporating an audience’s voice into a publication to strengthen reader ties and loyalty.
- Inter-publication collaboration between editorial teams to maintain efficient workflow and expand audience reach.
- Developing new editors to establish strong industry contacts and become part of the publication brand.
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Time: 1:00-2:30 pm ET (12:00-1:30 pm CT)
Location: Your desktop computer.
Cost: $15 for members, $35 for non-members
To register, visit the registration page (you will be taken to another site)
About the Speakers
David Burda oversees editorial content, direction, policy and the editorial staff of Modern Healthcare, a Crains Communication publication that covers news and trends in the healthcare marketplace. Burda’s background includes 25 years reporting healthcare business news at various publications. He has an MA in Journalism from Indiana University; a BA in English from Elmhurst (Ill.) College. He Joined Modern Healthcare in 1987.
Kelley M. Butler is the Editor-in-Chief of Employee Benefit News, the nation’s No. 1 trade publication for benefits professionals, covering news and trends in health, retirement, work-life and voluntary benefits, as well as benefits technology, regulatory compliance and employee engagement/communication. Ms. Butler joined EBN in 2001 and has been Editor since 2006. In addition to managing the magazine, she oversees EBN’s blog, video channel, podcast series and annual Benny Awards, and co-chairs EBN’s annual conference Benefits Forum & Expo. She is an award-winning journalist with 13 years of experience covering various aspects of the health care industry.
Questions? Contact ASBPE Executive Director Janet Svazas at firstname.lastname@example.org