(2002) Business Wire to distribute ASBPE news.
Business Wire and the American Society of Business Publication Editors have entered into an exclusive cross-promotional marketing agreement.
Under the reciprocal relationship, ASBPE will have access to Business Wire’s media network to publicize organizational news and activities.
ASBPE, in turn, will promote the availability of Business Wire’s suite of free media services to its members.
Business Wire’s Media Resource Center portfolio includes:
- BW PressPass: a customized news feed based upon personal news profiles;
- ExpertSource: a proprietary database of academic and industry experts;
- TradeShowNews.com: a centralized source of exhibitor news from leading shows and exhibitions worldwide;
- Newstream.com: multimedia news available in multiple technical formats;
- SurveySource: Business Wire’s assistance in editorial polling projects gauging Corporate America’s attitude on economic and industry tends.
- Co-Branding Opportunities: Real-time, industry-specific news feeds delivering spot news developments to media web sites.
“ASBPE has been providing benefits to business editors for almost forty years, but we’re always interested in broadening our range of member benefits,” explained Paul J. Heney, national president of ASBPE and senior editor of Hydraulics & Pneumatics magazine. “This partnership will give our members yet another way to work more efficiently, as well as gather the information they need more quickly.”