Market Mentors is an established, full-service advertising, marketing and public relations agency located in West Springfield, Mass., serving clients with global reach. Our team is growing and we are now accepting applications for a Content Marketing Specialist. This person will work closely with the entire Market Mentors team and its clients.
The ideal candidate is quick and clever with words, has a strong eye for detail and enjoys contributing to client success. If you’re enthusiastic about working in a collaborative and fluid environment, we want to hear from you.
- Work with Account Reps and the Director of Public Relations to grow an understanding of each client to provide strong account support by identifying the target audience, goal and motivation behind all content
- Write copy and create content (press releases, white papers, case studies, web copy, blogs) in support of marketing activity across various channels and for distinct audiences and verticals. Conduct background research and interviews, as needed.
- Proof and edit content to support the team
- Build targeted media lists
- Identify interview and bylined opportunities — including ghost writing content
- Work internally, across departments, to deliver compelling solutions for our clients
- Identify opportunities to expand the client relationship and drive contract renewals
- Report on ROI for clients including news clipping, web trend reporting, search engine marketing and key analytics for a results-driven workforce and client base
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or related field
3-5 years’ minimum of marketing content creation/copy writing experience
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to manage time around unexpected situations and/or requests and prioritize workflow by opportunity
- Positive attitude, professional demeanor and flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems while maintaining a strong customer focus
- Experience working with marketing, sales, business and design teams to gather input and create content
- Experience developing short and long form content for digital and print channels
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision and mission, to fully and efficiently utilize agency resources
- Ability to channel constructive criticism into opportunities for professional development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Bonus: An understanding of best practices for search engine optimization (SEO)
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. We strive every day to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you.
Click here to fill out our employment application and attach your resume with a cover letter including your salary requirements, and a minimum of three writing samples of your own work. Candidates who do not supply these items will not be considered.
No phone calls please. No telecommuting.
Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.