Zoomba Group, an Illinois-based content creation company that serves foodservice professionals across a variety of platforms, seeks an executive managing editor to work with our award-winning publications and websites and fast-growing events business.
Zoomba Group is a fast-growing company that includes Foodservice Equipment & Supplies and restaurant development + design magazines. New this year is a pair of exciting events: Tour the Design Trends and The Foodservice Equipment & Design Global Leadership Summit. Our readers are our customers and everything we do in terms of content creation places their interests first and foremost.
In your role as executive managing editor you will:
• Contribute to the development of editorial calendars
• Assign stories to contributing editors and processing content for distribution via print and online
• Develop the lineup of stories for newsletters and writing news items for online outlets
• Grow our publications’ online presence through continuation of existing social media efforts and development of new initiatives
• Manage online content to ensure good reader experiences and search engine optimization
• Manage webcasts, which includes setting up registration page, email marketing and more.
• Cover tradeshows and other industry events
• Identify potential speakers for in-person events and webcasts
• Assist the publisher with strategic marketing and editing marketing materials
The ideal candidate should be:
• Passionate and skillful at story telling across all mediums
• A self-starter that can work independently within a team
• Deadline oriented
• A good project manager that can simultaneously handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Willing to learn and take on new tasks as they and the company grow and evolve
• Knowledgeable of AP Style and able to adapt to other guidelines
• Possess three plus years of editorial experience
If you are interested in joining an award-winning, fast-growing content creation company, then please send your resume and three writing samples to Joe Carbonara, editorial director: email@example.com.
To learn more about our company visit www.zoombagroup.com