ASBPE’s webcast showcasing the 2015 Azbee Award Cross-Platform Package of the Year award winner, Computerworld, is now available on-demand!
This free member webcast, featuring Tracy Mayor and Valerie Potter from Computerworld, covers:
- A visual tour of Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT package.
- The package’s research and back-end processes.
- The package’s multiple audiences and Computerworld’s goals for the project.
- Engagement of those audiences across multiple platforms.
- Best practices, lessons learned, and a wish list for future improvements.
ASBPE members can view the recorded session at no cost! (And in case you missed it, membership in ASBPE is now free for qualified B2B editors, writers, freelancers, art directors, and designers! Learn more about this change here or sign up now to be a member.)
Please click here to view the archived webcast.
About the speakers
Valerie Potter, a 20-year technology publishing veteran, is Computerworld‘s Managing Editor, Features, specializing in how-tos, reviews and special reports. She also serves as editorial liaison with Computerworld‘s Web and CMS development group.
Tracy Mayor is senior features editor at Computerworld, where she oversees the Best Places to Work in IT project and also reports, writes and edits multi-platform features on IT management, careers and emerging technologies. Follow her on Twitter @CW_Tracy.