The Digital Media Content Producer will be responsible for developing the content voice and message for all aspects of North Coast Media‘s online presence. The position is located in Cleveland, OH. In addition to writing, editing and proofreading site content, and will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The Digital Media Content Producer will also assist with the establishment of best practices for audience retention that will increase web traffic, and opt-in subscribers to e-newsletters. The candidate must work well with cross-functional teams from marketing, sales, editorial, and web departments.
- Use web traffic software to analyze and report audience usage and patterns.
- Explain and interpret key metrics to various departments.
- Maintain digital ad database and ensure timely and proper ad tag placement on ad server.
- Liaison with production department and advertisers to obtain ad material that adheres to proper specs.
- Edit, write and upload content for website(s), and/or e-newsletters via Content Management System.
- Assist in producing e-newsletters HTML, and ensuring timely delivery via email marketing system.
- Assist digital team in headline, and other content analysis to maximize open rates and click-throughs.
- Identify new content opportunities and ways to repurpose existing content
- Manage existing social media sites, as well as monitor brand’s image on social media
Interested candidates should contact Bethany Chambers, firstname.lastname@example.org.