Reporting to the Executive Editor, the Business Editor/Writer will be responsible for producing original, engaging content for our international news website. Principal duties and responsibilities of the writer will include:
- Write long-form features and short daily blogs on international business themes, which emphasize intersections with other fields (i.e., the political implications of Chinese investment in Africa.)
- Monitor major news wires to identify content to post daily on the news website, either as curated news or short blogs.
- Coordinate and conduct interviews with business experts for diffusion in written or video format.
- Promote and monitor business news on social media.
- Assist with recruitment of contributing authors.
- Contribute to strategic planning to expand our digital brand.
This position is located in New York City. Interested candidates should please contact Lara Vergnaud: email@example.com.