Broadcast Date: October 13, 2020
How do you ensure a steady flow of high-quality contributed content? And how do you avoid common pitfalls in managing contributed content? Watch this archived ASBPE webinar to find out.
Content contributed by readers can be the most compelling content in your publishing mix. And when your magazine and website are enriched by a vibrant mix of contributed content from leaders in your field, it’s a sign to other readers—and advertisers—that your publication is a must-read in your industry. But how do you ensure a steady flow of high-quality contributed content? And how do you avoid common pitfalls in managing contributed content? Join this ASBPE webinar as we address these and other key topics:
• How to create submission guidelines that work
• How to handle submissions from vendors and advertisers
• How to recruit and manage columnists
• How to ensure a diversity of voices and perspectives
• Beth Mirza, director of online news for the Society for Human Resource Management
• Dan Reynolds, editor-in-chief of Risk and Insurance magazine
• JD Solomon, co-chair of the ASBPE education committee
This webinar is produced by ASBPE and is free to ASBPE members.