ASBPE congratulates all the regional and national winners of the 2023 Azbee Awards of Excellence competition! Regional winners were announced in April, and national winners were announced last night during our 2023 National Azbee Awards Banquet, held in conjunction with the national conference. This year more than 800 entries were received, and 78 experienced B2B editors, freelancers and designers judged the 63 categories of entries.
To see a full list of national winners, visit the online gallery or view the PDF lists below.
Plus, check back with ASBPE.org for coverage of our biggest winners.
Gallery of National Winners
ASBPE has compiled this year’s winners into an online gallery, including each entry’s submission essay and entry images and/or links.
National Award Winners
You can browse our PDF winners lists by category or by publication:
Read more about our top awards (additional coverage coming soon):
- ASBPE Educational Foundation’s 2023 Stephen Barr Award
- ASBPE Educational Foundation’s 2023 Journalism That Matters Award
- ABA Journal Named 2023 Magazine of the Year (11 or Fewer Issues per Year)
- Engineering News-Record Wins Gold for Feature Article Design
- Automotive News Highlights What Helped It Win Social Media Account of the Year Award
- Restaurant Business Wows with Gold-Winning Web Feature Design
- strategy+business Takes Gold for 2023 Azbees’ Website Design
- How Restaurant Business Won ASBPE’s Website Of The Year
- tED magazine Wins Digital Magazine of the Year Honors in 2023 Azbee Awards
- A Commitment to Excellence: Florida Trend Earns Magazine of the Year Honors
- Humanizing Data: Restaurant Business Wins Multi-Platform Package of the Year
Publicizing Your Award and Ordering Duplicates
ASBPE provides custom award badges for winners to publicize their Azbee wins in print, online or on social media. The original entrant for each winning submission will receive an email with additional information on accessing these badges. Winning publications have full permission to print or reuse these badges, without modification.
Winners may also order additional copies of award certificates or trophies for their team members and freelancers. Details will be sent via email to the original entrant. Duplicate certificates and trophies must be ordered by June 30, 2023.
About the Azbee Awards of Excellence
The Azbees honor the best in business-to-business media, recognizing outstanding work by B2B, trade, association and professional publications. One of the most competitive award programs for trade media, the Azbees highlight editorial, online and design excellence within magazines, newsletters, social and digital media.
Awards are given both regionally and nationally in the All Content, Print, Online and Design divisions and given nationally in Overall Excellence categories: Magazine of the Year, Digital Magazine of the Year, Multi-Platform Package of the Year, Social Media Account of the Year and Website of the Year.