The American Society of Business Publication Editors is hosting a webinar titled Covid and B2B Publishing: A Panel Discussion from 2-3 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, April 22. With the pandemic leaving no sector of the economy untouched, B2B publications face an unprecedented challenge in serving their audiences.
Our discussion will address the following topics:
- Editorial coverage, and how to maximize and focus journalistic resources
- The impact on events
- Staffing and business operations
- Advertiser and sponsor relationships
Plus, the webinar provides time for a lively Q&A with attendees!
Webinar panelists include the following:
- Teresa Anderson, ASBPE president and vice president of editorial services and editor-in-chief at ASIS International
- Sean Griffey, founder and CEO of Industry Dive
- Melissa Ezarik, managing editor of District Administration and University Business magazines
- Martha Davis, senior director of content at Endeavor Business Media, Energy Group
Click here to register for the event! Got a conflict with the date? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the webinar recording.
Note: The American Society of Business Publication Editors is canceling its 2020 National Conference, which was set to take place May 7-8 in Chicago. Conference programming will be reformatted into a webinar series this year. The association also is postponing its 2020 regional banquets. Details can be found here: https://asbpe.org/
blog/2020/03/16/asbpe- national-conference-canceled- regional-banquets-postponed/.