The deadline for the Young Leaders Scholarship has been extended to Feb. 7!
Are you 30 years or younger and have spent at least two years working in B2B media? If so, don’t miss your opportunity to enter the ASBPE 2020 Young Leaders Scholarship program. Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 30 years of age or younger (on or about January 31, 2020)
- Have worked at least two years in an editorial capacity at a business-to-business publication
- Be sponsored by their publication’s chief editor
- Plan to continue in the business press as a career
- Not be a previous ASBPE Young Leaders Scholarship winner
An application can be filled out here.
The ASBPE Young Leaders Scholarship was created to foster interest in the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) by younger B2B editors, designers, and videographers who are advancing in their editorial careers. The scholarship is sponsored annually by ASBPE. It allows younger editors, designers and videographers – who might otherwise be unable – to attend the ASBPE National Conference.
The deadline to apply is now 11:59 p.m. Central on Feb. 7. Winners will receive two nights of conference hotel and a free registration to the ASBPE National Conference May 7-8 at Pinstripes in Chicago. The conference contains editorial sessions and the ASPBE National Azbee Awards Banquet. More details on the conference can be found here.