You are invited to join the Washington, D.C., chapter for a half-day workshop on Thursday, March 31, 2016!
In this workshop for B2B media professionals and freelancers — or anyone wanting to learn about successful video planning and production — you’ll learn from the pros during three in-depth educational sessions.
Lunch is included in the registration fee.
Educational sessions will include:
- Analysis of Submitted Videos
- Videos submitted by attendees will be critiqued by a panel of experts. (Videos must be submitted by Monday, March 21.)
- Video Equipment for Every Skill Level
- A discussion of what video equipment is essential whether you are just starting out or building an in-house studio.
- Editorial Considerations for Compelling Video
- What types of stories translate best into video? This session will help you determine what should be a video and what should be a blog post or Q&A.
Date and time:
Thursday, March 31, from 9:30-1:30 EDT
The National Association of Realtors
500 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington D.C. 20001
ASBPE Members – $40
Non-members – $50