This year’s ASBPE National Conference will be held on July 24 in New York City! See below for full details. Pricing and registration information will be coming shortly!
Save the date:
July 24, 2015
2015 ASPBE National Conference and Azbee Awards Banquet
New York University Kimmel Center for University Life
The 2015 ASBPE National Conference will explore skills sets, techniques and best practices that B2B editors, designers and freelancers can leverage to enhance their editorial brand, gain a competitive edge in the marketplace and advance themselves professionally.
Conference agenda to include the following:
- Keynote address: The rise of entrepreneurial journalism
- Financial reporting: tools and best practices
- Mastering the art of multi-platform storytelling
- Event organizing: Doing it right
- Video for beginners: tools and techniques to get you started
- Advanced video: Give Your Videos That Professional Polish
- From A to B: A sure-fire way to increase e-news open rates and web page engagement
- B2B e-news delivery improvement: best practices
- The fact-checking dilemma: A town hall session
- B2B editorial & design: Adding a creative element to content
On the evening of July 24, ASBPE will also host its prestigious Azbee National Awards, which will honor outstanding editorial, design and digital content. Among the more than 50 awards categories are Magazine of the Year, B2B Website of the Year, five Feature Article categories, Feature Article Design, five Front Cover Categories, Best of Use of Apps, Best Use of Social Media, E-Zine, Podcast, Video—and many more.
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Awards reception and cocktail hour
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm: Awards banquet to honor the 2015 National Azbee winners
Stay tuned for more details about the conference location and program content!