Hands-on video editing for beginners
In a hands-on-follow-up to his well-received digital storytelling webinar for ASBPE in March, Professor James Hopper will give a hands-on demonstration of how to edit video.
For the purposes of this webinar he will use Adobe Premiere Pro. However the fundamentals you will learn will help to use all video editing programs. If you have used Premiere before, this webinar is intended to get you comfortable with it’s features to make you more productive in it. If not, it will give you a head start on it and other video editing programs plus:
- Enhance your multimedia skills
- Help you to understand the language of video editing
- Add a new skill to your arsenal of multimedia tools
When: Tuesday, April 22, 2 pm CDT
Where: Your computer!
Topics James will cover include:
- How to organize and name your files
- The essentials of capturing media, and editing and trimming your video clips.
- Concepts such as rendering, capture and time code will be discussed
After this webinar you should be able to create a new project and sequence, and understand the appropriate options for the video format you will be using.
About the speaker: