Archived Webcast: Best Practices in Digital Storytelling for B2B
Opportunities in digital storytelling — the marriage of storytelling and digital technology — are plentiful. An estimated 35,000 jobs related to digital storytelling are available in the Kansas City metro area alone. And this number is forecasted to increase by 15.2 percent in the next 10 years.
Check out this webcast to learn how you can put your skills to work in this promising growth area of the B2B editorial world. James Hopper, chair of web and digital communications at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kan., explores:
- An Introduction to digital storytelling and the industry it supports
- Transformative trends in media
- Consumer created content: viral videos and social media advertising
- Defining a digital story
- Why you should use digital storytelling
- The steps you should follow to create the best possible digital storytelling experience for your audience
ASBPE Members can download slides and related materials from the presentation.
[private]Download slides here.
- Video from slide three: Dear Sophie
- Video from slide four: The Ailing profession: An animated short film
- Video from slide 106: Ojai Valley Taxidermy
- Video from slide 109: Yuck
About the speaker: