Any ASBPE member may attend the conference at $500 off the registration fee.
The Executing Social Media Conference, produced by Communitelligence, will help editors and publishers learn more about how to integrate social media, including RSS, blogs, podcasts, video, and other new media into their existing digital content.
Day 1 at Coca Cola Headquarters —
- The Power of One: How the Communications Landscape Has Transformed
- Smart Blogging
- Simplifying RSS
- Luncheon Keynote: Paul Gillin, author of the highly-praised The New Influencers: A Marketer’s Guide to the New Social Media. Attendees will get a copy of his book.
- Getting Buy-in: How to talk Web 2.0 to Your Boss
- Getting On the Same Page: Social Media Inside the Organization
- Networking Reception
Day 2 at Emory University —
- Pumping Up the Volume: Mixing Podcasting & Vlogs with Marketing & Corporate Communications
- Living Large: Creating Online Communities for Collaboration & Commerce
- You.0: Understanding and Adapting to User-Generated Content and the New Journalist
- 6in36 — Six minute presentations by six vendors that are taking social media products and services to the next level
- Rising to the Top: Search Engine and Blogger Outreach Strategies
- Getting a Second Life: the New Online Communities & Beyond
Day 3, AM Workshops, at Wyndham Midtown —
- SEO PR 2.0: From press release SEO to blogger relations and beyond — Greg Jarboe
- Interactive PR Tools & Tricks — Linda Zimmer
- RSS Feeds: How to tap into conversations — Sally Falkow
Each session will begin with an expert overview and then delve into each new media opportunity and challenge through moderated panels, case studies, how-to demos, and discussions.