ASBPE National Editorial Conference:
Hotel, preliminary session info released
- Member/2 Days: $395 per person
- Nonmember/2 Days: $495 per person
- Member/1 Day: $255 per day
- Nonmember/1 Day: $295 per day
Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile is official hotel for Aug. 4-5 event.
The 2011 ASBPE National Editorial Conference aims at examining the relationship between the print and digital worlds.
Whether your focus is primarily print, primarily digital or a mix of both, this conference has everything you need to do your job better, including:
- Three keynote addresses, each of them speaking to issues affecting every B2B journalist right now.
- Six roundtable discussions led by industry experts, which will allow you to work hands-on with your peers.
- Numerous sessions on best practices, case studies, and other strategies.
Conference sessions will be held at The Gleacher Center, a state-of-the-art conference facility.
The event will be held Thursday and Friday, Aug. 4–5, at The Gleacher Center, home to the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. The Gleacher Center offers an impressive array of technology services, including free wi-fi and electrical outlets at every seat.
There will be a Welcome Reception at the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile (the official conference hotel) on Wednesday, Aug. 3. The National Azbee Awards of Excellence will be presented at a dinner on Thursday, Aug. 4, at 7:00 p.m., with a pre-awards reception from 6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
The official hotel for the conference is the Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile in downtown Chicago, which is located near many of Chicago’s fun destinations, including Navy Pier, Michigan Avenue Shopping and the Chicago River. The room rate is $149 single/double.
Reserve Your Room Now
Hotel registration deadline is July 15.
Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
505 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
Reservations: (800) 628-2112
Room Rate: $149 single/double