This position is located in Carol Stream, Illinois.
Areas of responsibilities include:
- Develops content strategy for all products in the division. Set and communicate a clear editorial vision that will support marketing, product design and content development.
- Identifies industry trends and translate to building content creation, product development. Also utilize relevant content published in Allured’s other brands on the latest cosmetic developments.
- Develops content that connects the audience and seller in relevant ways.
- Cultivates relationships to build editorial advisors, authors and speakers and work closely with them to provide industry-appropriate content that engages the audience.
- Develops content utilizing original content from internal, industry and freelance resources, aggregated resources (other voices, bloggers etc) and user generated (polls, comments etc)
- Develops unique content on the business, science and treatment aspects of the professional skin care for estheticians and spa owners in the Spa, medical esthetics and wellness industry
- Enhances news reports with personal interviews.
- Builds deep industry relationships and visible presence in the market.
- Develops and engages a conversation using social media outlets
- Contributes as the company’s voice/personality in industry blogs and social media.
- Builds market knowledge and expertise to gain moderating and speaking opportunities at industry events.
- Develops executive level relationships with audience, suppliers and key organizations serving the market.
- Develops, write and edit content ensuring accuracy and quality commensurate with what the brand can support.
- Participates in industry and professional associations.
- Develops budgets with editorial director and manages the budget and forecasting of the Skin Inc editorial budgets.
- Develops speaker budgets with group show director and manage the budget and forecasting of the Face & Body speaker budgets.
- Participates in strategic planning as a key member of the team.
Required skills & experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication and a minimum of five years developing and leading content strategy
- 5 years’ experience with social media and demonstrated expertise in engaging a following.
- 5-7 years content development: digital, print and event programs
- Seeks development and actively engages in developing market industry and professional skills.
Interested candidates, please contact Christian Kamer: email@example.com
Please share this page with your friends and colleagues.