Online Business News and Analysis (Bilingual) (Virtual)
Editor-in-Chief and Digital Content Strategist
We are looking for a savvy professional with a passion for startups, technology/ IT services and globalization — someone who can quickly identify industry trends (through briefings and on-the-ground meetings throughout the Americas) and be able to efficiently deploy a team of freelancers to explain the business significance of these trends.
This position is especially designed for a pro who knows how SEO and the Google crawler works; someone who can craft keyword rich headlines but also doesn’t abandon the principles of dense and authoritative business news and analysis.
- Five to ten years experience in online business journalism — working in both English-based and Spanish-based publishing
- Business technology, finance, economics or IT reporting experience
- Someone comfortable stepping into the industry spotlight at a speaker at industry conferences and gatherings
- Saviness in SEO and social media.
- Highly reliable and able to work well in a remote or home office setting.
- Experience in custom media and marketing services, preferred but not required.
- Ability and interest in travel within the U.S. and Latin America
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience.
Benefits: Vacation and flex time while traveling in LATAM.
If you seek to work in an environment that rewards passion and innovative ideas — then you’ve found the right place. Please submit your resume and links to your best, potentially relevant articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.