TMG Custom Media, a national leader in quality custom publishing, seeks to hire an experienced social media journalist to Join our Content Velocity Desk™, oversee the daily aggregation, content creation, and production of a digital presence for industry-leading brands. This person will manage, create and curate content for the brand, manage social channels, engage with audience members and the product’s editorial team, update the website, as well as act as online community host to the brand’s current and targeted audience.
If you live and breathe the Internet, dream in digital, and have multiple browser tabs open as you read this, you should probably consider applying.
And, oh yeah, if you think you can apply your digital content knowledge to help major brands have major success online then you should definitely consider applying.
Here’s what your day might look like (with a little bit of improvisation):
• Scour the web to curate and create blog posts, news articles, and social media round-ups
• Post content to the web in accordance with TMG SEO and social prep best practices
• Write and schedule posts on social media platforms and engage in real-time on behalf of the brand
• Aggregate and/or curate content from existing content sources, manage relationships with bloggers
• Monitor and engage with our audience on various social media platforms
• Develop new ideas to drive traffic to the website, etc.
• Manage performance analytics of content, social platforms, email, and website
We’re looking for someone with strong writing and organizational skills, familiarity with social media engagement and interaction, a “yes” attitude, and an entrepreneurial hunger to create buzz and drive traffic day in, day out for a fast-paced, digital properties.
TMG is known for the quality of its clients, staff and products, and the innovation it brings to print and digital products. Contact us by visiting our web site at http://www.tmgcustommedia.com and submit your application and resume online.