What’s next for b2b publications?
Cleveland Chapter — Spring 2009 Meeting
- Is print dying? Or will there always be opportunities for business editors because of our niche markets?
- What can you do to make your publication essential in this era of layoffs and shutdowns?
- How do you integrate different channels of media?
Join us as we hear from experts who deal with these questions every day, including
- Richard Jones, Group Editor for Meister Media Worldwide’s Ornamental publications,
- Mike Malley, Advertising Sales Director at Crain’s,
- Joe Pulizzi, Founder and Chief Content Officer for Junta42, and
- Nathan Kievman, social media expert, founder of Face to Face Snap.
DATE: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
TIME: 11:30 a.m. 1:30 p.m.
Questex Media conference room, 11th floor
600 Superior, East (Fifth-Third Building),
COST: $15 members, $20 non-members, lunch included
600 Superior East
Call 216/706-3743 or email Vicki at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelancers are welcome. Please note any dietary requirements with your RSVP. Please RSVP by Thursday, April 16.