The ASBPE National conference in Washington, D.C. last month was a resounding success.
Even more so, given the current economic climate in which many associations have had to cancel their annual gatherings.
Sessions at the conference examined:
- Innovative responses to today’s troubling times
- How to use social media to advance your brand, generate editorial leads, and increase readership
- Ways to sell your ideas to company executives
- How to keep your print publication relevant in a digital age
- Print and digital workflow strategies
- Alternate ways to present content using visual journalism techniques
- ASBPE Magazine of the Year winner case histories.
Here is a short video clip that captures some of the golden moments.
– by Steven Roll, ASBPE immediate past president