The time is right for entering the only digital competition exclusively for B2B editorial,sponsored by ASBPE, your nonprofit, professional editorial association.
Submission deadline: Sept. 1 8/31/09 update: New deadline is Sept. 15, 2009.
Why enter the digital Azbees?
- Entry fees are one-half the cost of other contests.
- Developed by “in the trenches” editors for editors.
- 28 digital categories that reflect virtually all the work you, as a B2B editor/writer, do everyday.
- Best practices criteria in seven critical judging areas.
- More than 80 awards exclusively for B2B
- Winners promoted on ASBPE Web site, email and print newsletters, and press releases.
- Winners get award logo for use on all their publications and marketing materials.
- The most competitive contest: You compete in ALL B2B markets against ALL publications, the only way to truly know where your exceptional work stands among the crowd.
- Web Site of the Year
- Multi-Platform General Excellence
- New Web Site
- Microsite/Special Section
- Members-/Subscribers-Only Premium Content
- Trade Show/Conference Coverage
- Web Database
- Social Community
- Digital Magazine
- Five writing categories
- Four email newsletter categories
- Three blog categories
- Four podcast/videocast categories
- Slideshow, Widget, Wiki categories
Submit your best work today.
For more information about the competition, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the American Society of Business Publication Editors, visit www.asbpe.org.