The ASBPE Foundation honors up-and-coming leaders in the B2B industry with its annual Young Leader Scholarship. The deadline for the application is Feb. 4, 2022.
B2B editors, reporters, freelancers, designers and videographers – 30 years old and younger – are invited to apply for the 2022 scholarship.
As part of the program, scholarship recipients receive free registration to the national conference and awards banquet and a two-night stay at the conference hotel. The cost of a flight, ground transportation and non-conference meals are the responsibility of the recipient.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 30 years of age or younger (on or about February 4, 2022)
- Have worked at least two years in a B2B media role for a business-to-business publication
- Be sponsored by their publication’s chief editor or supervisor
- Plan to continue in the business press as a career
- Not be a previous ASBPE Young Leaders Scholarship winner