The ASBPE Foundation honors up-and-coming leaders in the B2B industry with its annual Young Leader Scholarship. The deadline for the application is Feb. 4, 2022.
B2B editors, reporters, freelancers, designers and videographers – 30 years old and younger – are invited to apply for the 2022 scholarship.
As part of the program, scholarship recipients receive free registration to the national conference and awards banquet and a two-night stay at the conference hotel. The cost of a flight, ground transportation and non-conference meals are the responsibility of the recipient.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 30 years of age or younger (on or about February 4, 2022)
- Have worked at least two years in a B2B media role for a business-to-business publication
- Be sponsored by their publication’s chief editor or supervisor
- Plan to continue in the business press as a career
- Not be a previous ASBPE Young Leaders Scholarship winner
To apply for the 2022 Young Leader Scholarship, complete our application by Feb. 4, 2022. For more information, please see our Young Leaders Scholarship page, or if you have questions, please email Amy Fischbach, president of the ASBPE Foundation.