- College degree in Communications or related field and at least one year of practical experience in the field of corporate communications.
- At least one year of previous proven editing and proofreading background.
- At least one year of corporate writing experience – editorial, feature, technical, public relations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to handle a large number of projects at one time, remaining aware of priorities and deadlines.
- Coordinate conception to mailing, editorial process, and production for a variety of publications.
- First-round editor for the department’s special projects.
- Maintain daily news for Kansas City Life Home Office associates.
- Maintain daily news for Kansas City Life and Old American field force members.
- Coordinate various special projects, as assigned, to help attain the overall goals of the Corporate Communications Department and Kansas City Life and OAIC occasionally.
- Assist with special events on a regular basis; including but not limited to GA meeting (KCL) and New Agent Seminar (OAIC), Quarter Century Club meetings, and promotional contests.
Interested candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.