Digital Symposium: Practical online strategies and tactics for the B2B editor
Friday, Nov. 6, 2009
San Francisco Airport
You can’t afford to stop learning, especially now. High value. Affordable. Always from ASBPE.
Included in your registration fee:
- One full day of interactive sessions designed with B2B editors in mind.
- Real-world solutions from experienced experts.
- 5 sessions, 11 speakers.
- Network, share advice with other B2B editors.
- Digital Azbees winners slideshow and luncheon. See the best of the best.
- Affordable registration compared to other industry events.
- Convenient location by the San Francisco airport.
Among the sessions are:
- Writing for search, navigation and the B2B reader presented by Harry McCracken of Technologizer.
- Leveraging the power of B2B social communities presented by Jim Sulecki of Meister Media, who was named a Top Innovator by BtoB Media online; Kellie Parker of Sega, who blogs about social media and online strategy at KellieParker.com; and Hinda Chalew of Staffing Industry Analysts. Hinda blogs about marketing.
- Working with a new content management system presented by Tyler Davidson of Meetings Media; Jeff Freund of Clickability; and Frederic Paul of bMighty.com.
- Organizing print and online B2B editorial teams presented by Eric Knorr of InfoWorld; Mary Slepicka of Advanstar’s Powersport Group; and Steve Towns of Government Technology and group editorial director at e.Republic Inc.
The symposium also includes the Digital Azbee Awards luncheon.
Register online at www.asbpe.org/conf/reg200911/