By completing a payment to ASBPE, you indicate you have read and agree to this payment, refund and cancellation policy.
- Memberships must be renewed and dues paid annually. Memberships are NOT automatically renewed.
- Membership dues are non-refundable, non-transferable and automatically charged to the credit card provided within 24 hours of application/renewal.
- To cancel your membership at any time, please contact us. If you would like to stay on our email list, please alert us in your message. Otherwise, your data will be scheduled for removal from our database upon notification of cancellation.
Webinars & In-Person Events
- Webinar and in-person event registration fees are non-refundable and automatically charged to the credit card provided within 24 hours of registration.
- ASBPE reserves the right to modify, reschedule or cancel webinars and in-person events for any reason and will notify registrants via email as quickly as possible. ASBPE will attempt to reschedule, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled event.
- If an event is canceled, ASBPE will offer registrants the opportunity to transfer the registration to a similar event within one year of the original event date or, on a case-by-case basis, to receive a refund minus administrative fees (see “Exceptions to Policy” below).
Exceptions to Policy
- Refunds will not be granted post-event for non-attendance under any circumstance.
- Any travel, lodging or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled event cannot be refunded by ASBPE under any circumstance.
- Should a catastrophic event — such as a natural disaster or a pandemic — occur, ASBPE may elect to offer refunds or transfer registrations.
- For any refunds granted, ASBPE will return the registration fee minus an administrative fee to the original payment method. The administrative fee for a regional event is $5.00, and the administrative fee for the national conference is $50.00. ASBPE does not charge administrative fees for Student and Young Professional members.
- ASBPE will consider transferring in-person event registrations to an alternate registrant ahead of the registration deadline on a case-by-case basis. The new registrant must qualify for the registration type (E.g., A non-member will not qualify for a transferred registration at the member rate. The person must first qualify for ASBPE membership or pay the difference between the registration fees.) Registration transfers will NOT be considered after the registration deadline. ASBPE reserves the right to decline a registration transfer without cause and will not issue refunds for this purpose.
- ASBPE reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.
If you have any questions about our payment, refund and cancellation policy, please contact us.